I'm so frustrated with myself for not taking a break. My initial plan was to take a 2 months break after my internship then sign on but things changed along the way and there's no pause now.
Now, I realize how precious sleep is, those lazing around time when we complain we're bored. Ahh, it'll be so nice to enjoy it once again.
Well, I guess that's just part and parcel of life, the experience and learning never stops, that's a good thing though :)
On a different note, I need a hobby! Something that will keep me active and going.. I guess I've got something to think about tonight :) Now, it's back to work and I'm looking forward to a good rest.
Monday blues.. I'll be experiencing you once again and Friday.. I long for you :)
Have a great week ahead everyone!
Can't wait for Tioman sis!!! Yeah yeah! Muah!
ReplyDelete